Thursday, July 02, 2009

Photo shoot

We just had a great week and a half with my dad and brother Brandon with his wife Emily in town for a visit. We blessed Jonathan in church and my brother Garrett also blessed their son Mason so it was really cool to have most of my family here for it. We missed mom and Everett - maybe we can just photoshop them into this picture. :)

We went to one of the gorgeous local parks to do a photo shoot with everyone. I think the pics turned out pretty darn good for none of us being professionals.

Jonathan is thrilled as you can see.

Grandpa with all the grandkids. We're gettin' to be a pretty wild group these days.

the proud grandpa with the babies.
(Mason on the left and Jonathan on the right - they are only two days apart)

I thought this one turned out pretty good even though Thomas isn't looking at the camera.

The whole gang.
I think Dad, Brandon and Emily got a good taste of the chaos that ensues when we all get together. It's pretty crazy to say the least. More pics will follow of some of the festivities from the week.






6 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Love the pictures, especially the one of your dad with all the kids. Too bad your mom couldn't go, but we were happy that she and Everett could come to the family party for Dad in Utah.

The Howell's said...

They turned out pretty good E!! To bad I still look pregnant!! I need to get off my butt and lose a few pounds. All in all, they look awesome. Well done!

Jenilee said...

Those are great family pictures. I can't believe how many little ones there are now. Looks like a fun time.

Shay said...

How fun to have cousins just 2 days apart in age!

Matt said...

We wish we could see you guys!
Thomas is looking more and more like our Ben!

Britney said...

Nice family pictures! You guys look great as a family of 4. :)