Thursday, September 17, 2009

Anything with wheels

This is a normal occurance in my house. Cars and trucks lined up on the window sill. Funny boy.




5 comments:

Lora said...

That Thomas!! What a cutie!! We sure miss his little cheeks and sweet smile!

Karen Melander said...

Boy does that look familiar. Don't you just love having boys? I wish they could play together. Do you want to vacation in Alaska?

Ginger said...

This is so familiar! Sam used to spend all day every day in this same activity. I consider it a sign of exceptional intelligence. :)

Amandean said...

Looks familiar. Luke will "park" in a "parking lot," which can be anything from a windowsill to the head supporting thing from a car seat.

Summer said...

Ha! I love shots like that! I think I'm going to shoot the animals Mia lined up to watch TV with her just now. You inspired me. ;D