Wednesday, November 18, 2009

6 Month Check-up Checks out!

Our cute little Jonathan just had his 6 month appointment today. Here are the stats:

Height: 28 in. (95th %)
Weight: 21 lbs. 2 oz. (97th %)
Headsize: 18 in. (93rd %)

So, what we can conclude from all of this is that he's a healthy, sturdy, chunky little monkey.

Some things about Jonathan recently: he just started rolling over last week and he loves it. He will crinkle up his nose and snort at you (it's really cute). When he gets laughing really hard he snorts big time. And so far, he's a big fan of pretty much every food I've tried to feed him.



He's a sweet, sweet boy and we love him to pieces!

7 comments:

Summer said...

Aww! He's a photogenic little boy, too. ;) I'm done with the senior's pics- now on to the real cuties. :)

-Laura- said...

Andrea- he is SO cute! I'll bet you just want to kiss those cheeks all day long! Gotta love those impressive stats...that's about how my kids fare at their checkups too!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

Yay for chunks!

I love that last picture of Jonathan... that smile is precious!

(has it seriously been 6 months already?)

Three Men and a Janie said...

Wow! What a cute little chunker! I love a good chubby baby! My Carter goes in for his 12 month checkup tomorrow, and I'm crossing my fingers that he is 20 lbs so I can sit him forward facing in his carseat... We grow em long and lean around here.

Lora said...

What a little cutie!! I think he looks a lot like his brother minus the red hair!!

Laura said...

Wow, E. You have two super handsome little boys! I can't believe Thomas' red hair--very cute!

Jenilee said...

He looks like such a happy little boy. Love his cheeks.