I asked a photographer friend of mine if she would do some real family pictures of us. We've never had professional ones done before. It was so worth it! Thanks so much Summer! Go here to see her work. She does an amazing job.
I didn't post all of them (I didn't want to cause picture overload to anyone) mostly because it took so darn long to upload these ones. So here's a taste. Didn't they turn out great?! Of course it helps that my kids are so darn cute.






10 comments:
SO cute! You and Eddie look so much alike and your kids are adorable. I really want to have some winter pictures done here in Alaska. We'll see if that ever happens.
Beautiful!! I love them and yes, your kids are so dang cute!
HOLY COW! So Flippin adorable!
They really turned out awesome!
You guys are beautiful! All of you. I hope you are just as happy as you are good-looking!
You guys look so good. I need to find a photographer like Summer here in Des Moines!
Way cute pictures, Andrea! What adorable little boys you have.
These are further confirmation that your boys are totally adorable. And Andrea, I love your hair this length.
Very cute!
Andrea, you look beautiful. I love all the pictures.
I love your hair longer like that, E. Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment