We had a little get together with my brothers families to have the kids swap presents. Here are some random pics from the festivities.
my brother Kent (giving me the cheesiest grin on the planet) and his wife Tori
My cutie patootie nephew Mason. He's 2 days younger than Jonathan.
Taylor, Thomas, Brayden, and Austin
Taylor striking a pose.
I decided to design our stockings this year so this is what I came up with. Maybe I'll add some more embellishments next year. It was fun to do and I think it turned out pretty cute. It's weird, I've been on this sewing kick lately...what is happening to me?!
And just some pics of the chubbers, Jonathan.
Don't you just want to sink your face into those rolls? It's ok to admit it cuz I do it all the time!
3 comments:
Holy Cute Stockings, Batman! I lurve them!
And seriously... how could you NOT eat that little Jonathan. Yum.
Those little ones in your family are just too adorable! I bet your parents just hate being away from all of their grand babies!
So fun that you guys could all get together and have some fun!
** Happy Birthday Andrea!**
That Jonathan is so stinkin' cute. He reminds me so much of Heath's Blake. And I am kissing his cheeks constantly. Poor kid...
I love your stockings. Nice Job! Happy Late birthday by the way.
Post a Comment