The other day I was thinking about a few of my most favorite things. Here they are in no particular order:
6-quart Kitchenaid Mixer
(this thing is a beast - Christmas present from Eddie last year - he scored some big points when this showed up under the tree!)
(this thing is a beast - Christmas present from Eddie last year - he scored some big points when this showed up under the tree!)

Kitchenaid blender
(Christmas present from Eddie this year - it rocks!)
(Christmas present from Eddie this year - it rocks!)
Cuisinart Hand mixer with whisk and chopper
Now that Jonathan doesn't want to eat baby food as much anymore, this thing comes in very handy - this is my favorite right now
Now that Jonathan doesn't want to eat baby food as much anymore, this thing comes in very handy - this is my favorite right now

Camera
Even though I don't even pretend to know half of what this thing can do, it is definitely a vast improvement over anything we've ever owned before. Such a great camera.

Sewing Machine
This is one of those gifts that was given to me and I had no idea how to sew at the time but since then I have used the heck out of it and low and behold, I figured out that I actually LIKE sewing! Who knew?
This is one of those gifts that was given to me and I had no idea how to sew at the time but since then I have used the heck out of it and low and behold, I figured out that I actually LIKE sewing! Who knew?
Cute Sewing Projects
I made these little Black Apple Dolls for my nieces for their birthdays this year. I didn't want to brag, but I thought they turned out so cute I had to post a picture! I think this sewing machine has cured me of the "unfinished projects syndrome" that I had before. I LOVE finishing projects now!
(click here for a free pattern, instructions, and an instructional video - if you're interested in making one - or if you live near me gimme a call and we'll set up a sew date.)
(click here for a free pattern, instructions, and an instructional video - if you're interested in making one - or if you live near me gimme a call and we'll set up a sew date.)
That's all for now. More to come later!
10 comments:
Those dolls are so adorable!!! Sorry, but bragging is the only way to ever share the good stuff with people who care. You just have to do it sometimes. ;)
That camera is a fun one! I tell ya- give a good camera to anyone with their head on straight, and you've got a photographer! Oh, the places you'll go!! ;D
WOW, You've got some way fun toys in your arsenal!
I am in LOVE with those dolls! You are officially the "cool aunt" when you give these sweet babes to those nieces of yours.
I wish I could be you. Someday I'll be closer to being like you. Someday....
Thou shalt not cuvet(sp) guess I just broke one of the 10 commandments..You are the "bomb"..is that what kids are saying now and days!
Oh my heck, those are the cutest dolls EVER! I clicked on the site and your dolls are so much cuter. And I'm not just saying that because I want you to make some for my girls (with pay of course)...
These dolls are so cute. I love how you matched their hair to the girls. :) I won't tell Megan about her present. :)
Thanks you guys! You're all so sweet.
Cute dolls. Gotta love sewing!
Your husband has picked out some great gifts. The camera caught my eye in particular. I'm in the market for a new one. Did you have to buy a special lens for it?
Britney - no, it came with the lens. We had to buy a bag for it but that's a given these days. If you want a lens that does major close-ups you have to buy a special lens, but the normal (I don't know what any of the technical terms are) lens is included. I recommend it - it rocks!
Ang - I'd love to. Email me and we'll figure out particulars!
Post a Comment