I don't know if you saw it or not, but there was like 20 ladies behind you in RS yesterday who were staring and oogling Jonathan. It was way funny. He is adorable.
Hi Andrea! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that blog stalks...but like you said, not in a creepy way! I admit it, I've looked at your blog once or twice! ;) Thanks for leaving me a comment, I appreciate it. Your family is adorable and your boys are so handsome!
4 comments:
I don't know if you saw it or not, but there was like 20 ladies behind you in RS yesterday who were staring and oogling Jonathan. It was way funny.
He is adorable.
Hi Andrea! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that blog stalks...but like you said, not in a creepy way! I admit it, I've looked at your blog once or twice! ;) Thanks for leaving me a comment, I appreciate it. Your family is adorable and your boys are so handsome!
Awww! I don't think I've seen those teeth! He can't possibly get any cuter. It just isn't possible.
Well, that last picture just made me laugh. And smile. He is just too cute!
Post a Comment