...we were doing this.


Look at us now baby!
With 2 cute kids and 5 years of marriage under our belts, I think we're officially adults now.
With 2 cute kids and 5 years of marriage under our belts, I think we're officially adults now.

Bring on the next 5!
6 comments:
congrats! love the wedding pictures!
I think the minivan seals the deal on your 'adult' status. :)
Next car: Buick LaSabre..... ohh yeah baby.
Congrats on the anniversary!
Bring on the next 5 kids! That's totally what you meant, right? You want to be the mom of Seven Brothers for Seven Brides, right? ;D Congrats you guys. :)
Congratulations!!! 5 Years, awesome! I remember that beautiful day. We loved our trip to DC. In fact I was big and pregnant with Savannah at that time. Thank you for letting us share it with you.
Sometimes I think to myself, "Hey, I've been married for a few years and I have 2 1/2 kids." And I remember thinking when I was younger that people like this must have it all together. And we totally don't. But I guess we are adults too.
COngrats! Time sure flies, doesn't it?
Post a Comment