So I took these pictures a few months ago. This is Jonathan and his cousin Mason who is two days younger than him. We decided to take some pictures to show just how different they are - it's pretty funny to see them together.
I think Jonny's been working out! Look at him flex those muscles.
I hope these guys stay friends forever - they're pretty good buddies now.
7 comments:
hehehehe.....
Twins.
Can't tell them apart ;)
Seriously, they are SO different. They both look healthy and very adorable. You better live close so they can grow up together. Miss you!
So cute!! I LOVE his blue eyes!
I love that they are so close in age! They will totally be best buddies (unless you do like us and move across the country). But they will still love each other even if you do.
What cute little boys. Those blue eyes, WOW!
Seriously...I just want to pinch both their cheeks!! What adorable babies!!!
Awww! I didn't realize they were only two days apart! How fun! Well, geez Andrea- better get crackin' if you want the next one to have a cousin the same age... ;D
Those are some adorable shots!
Post a Comment