We just got back from a little beachified vacation on Topsail Island, NC. It was a blast! Eddie's family had their family reunion there. Several of his aunts, uncles, and cousins rented beach houses all pretty close together and we lived it up all week!
The water, the people and the weather were great....the humidity not so much. Oh well, small price to pay for some time on the beach. I'd pay it any day!
| Jonathan LOVES water! And turns out that he's pretty much fearless when it comes to going into water. He swallowed a little bit of salt water a few times and smiled every minute. Crazy kid. |
| This was the first day we were there - they just couldn't wait long enough to put their swimsuits on...they HAD to get into the water RIGHT then! |
| Check out that diaper! Whoa nelly! |
| Thomas loved the sand - enough to bath in it I think. |
| We celebrated all the August birthdays so here are the birthday kiddos (minus Megan) blowing out the candles. Mmmm...cake. |
| Here's our cutie patootie niece Megan - I was pretty proud that I caught her smile on camera. So sweet. |
| Doesn't Auntie Em make a good mermaid? |
| Annabelle was such a good boogie-boarder - I need her to teach me a few moves. |
| Our house from the back - It was awesome - you just walk out the back door, down the boardwalk, and you're on the beach. Talk about Beach front! |
| Aunt Kathleen showing the kiddos some videos I think. |
| Jonathan was being really funny and drumming on the table with a few of Eddie's cousins. He keeps a pretty good rhythm...we were all impressed. |
| He just looked so cute in his hat. |
| Wishful thinking. Maybe in a few years buddy! |
| The souvenir shop had a big shark on the front door - Thomas thought it was pretty awesome. We had to do the tourist thing and take a picture in the shark jaws. |
| Good times. |
| We also got together with everyone and had an open mic night. It was lots of fun - Eddie got to dust off his guitar a bit. He sounded as awesome as ever! |
| Are we having fun yet? |
2 comments:
looks like you had tons of fun! I will be needing your advice about beaches and children we are going to florida soon and any insight would be great!
Looks like a great place to have some family fun. Your boys are so adorable!
Post a Comment