I prefer my alphabet soup to be a little less plastic-y. ;D
Such a stud little man. Where did you find your background?
Ang - I just found it in the new blogger template background choices. I think it was in the sports section. Sweet huh? I love it! :)
I'm glad you are of that opinion. I have a friend who doesn't expect her boys to be able to clean because they are boys. Well, teach them! Same with cooking, right?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I prefer my alphabet soup to be a little less plastic-y. ;D
Such a stud little man.
Where did you find your background?
Ang - I just found it in the new blogger template background choices. I think it was in the sports section. Sweet huh? I love it! :)
I'm glad you are of that opinion. I have a friend who doesn't expect her boys to be able to clean because they are boys. Well, teach them! Same with cooking, right?
Post a Comment