I'm realizing that I haven't been very good about telling people I'm pregnant this time around so here you go...
I'M PREGNANT*
and
It's a BOY!
I'm 20 weeks along and due June 26th.
* This is my excuse for neglecting my blog for so long...I haven't really been up to it lately.
But I have some cute updates coming soon...if I can ever get a minute on the computer without a "helper" involved.
10 comments:
I'm still in shock that it's a boy! You were pouring out 'girl' vibes. :)
I'm so excited for you!
Half way done! WOOT!
Very exciting news. (And your boys are so cute, so I guess you should just stick with the boy recipe.)
Hooray!! Hope you're feeling well!
I loved your comment about your computer "helpers". My "helper" likes to sit on my lap ALL THE TIME. :)
You can be like me and spit out 3 boys and then your girl! Congrats!!!
CONGRATS!!! So fun!! Hope you are feeling okay. I totally understand the "not-feeling-up-to-it-feeling," take it easy!
Ha- Kalyn- "boy recipe." My thoughts exactly. ;)
Congratulations, you guys!!
Wow, congratulations! Another boy! You are going to be a busy mommy!!!
Congrats, how exciting! I hope you are feeling well enough.
Congratulations!!! You must be great with boys (I guess you are having grown up with brothers)!
You're pregnant? : )
Post a Comment