Monday, June 27, 2011

Henry David McClelland

Little Henry joined our family on June 27th at 12:21 a.m.  He is a little sweetheart with lots of reddish brown hair and long fingers and toes.  He was 8 lbs. 11 oz. and 20 inches long.



We love him and are SO glad he's finally here!

(There will be a post about Thomas' birthday soon so stay tuned!)

8 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

Oh he is so cute! Congratulations!

Angee said...

Look at all those boys. How fun!

Congratulations. You are such a great mom...

Yvonne said...

ADorable boys! Congrats, Andrea! :)

Summer said...

Another gorgeous big boy!!! These guys are going to be a force to be reckoned with... watch out future ladies... ;D Congratulations, you guys- I hope you're doing well!!

Erika Wittorf Site said...

A red head! My prayers were answered.

Jenilee said...

He is so cute. Congratulations!!!! And of course we love the name Henry.

Laura said...

Congratulationgs E and Eddie! That last picture of him is priceless--what a handsome guy!

Shay said...

Congratulations! What a cute little guy! I've been meaning to check your blog for a long time now because I knew that your baby was due in June. I guess he's a month old now. How fun!