One day last week I decided that we would have a "Christmas" day so we had snowflake quesadillas for lunch and candy cane pizza for dinner.
When I asked the boys if they'd rather have eggnog or hot chocolate with gingerbread marshmallows with their lunch, Thomas looked at me and said, "Mom, why can't we put eggnog in our hot chocolate?" My boy is a genius! It was scrumptious!
The pizza didn't really have candy canes on it...it was a bbq chicken/bacon pizza and I made the candy cane out of tomatoes and chicken. The boys thought it was really cool.
And this cutie just watched from the sidelines.
5 comments:
Those snowflake quesadillas are a cute idea. I might steal that one. I've been trying to keep my boys happy and entertained while they aren't in school. Your baby is getting so big, E! What a cutie!
Oh my gosh you are the best mom!!! Your boys are SO cute!!
Thanks you guys! I too think my kids are amazingly cute! ;)
G - go ahead and steal the snowflake idea...I actually stole it from someone else anyway. My boys thought it was pretty fun and Thomas got to use his own scissors to cut his tortilla - he thought that was AWESOME!
Karen - I wish we lived closer so we could hang and let our boys hang - I bet they'd get a long great!
What great ideas. I love making the ordinary days special in whatever way we can. So fun.
That looks so awesome! What great food ideas- thanks for sharing. :) I can't believe how big Henry is- what a sweet face!!
Post a Comment