Sunday, January 01, 2012

Christmas Trains and Gingerbread Houses

Every year our public library (which rocks by the way!) sets up a big, Christmas train village with several trains going through it.  We try to take the boys every year.


Even though this picture is blurry, it captures just how excited Thomas is to be there.  He LOVES trains!

This year we decided to attempt to make gingerbread houses with the kids.  They had a blast and I'm pretty sure Jonny had his fill of candy - I think he was so sick of candy he didn't even eat any out of his stocking Christmas morning.

Eddie and I made the basic structure of the houses and then let the kids decorate their own.  It was Eddie's idea to add a garage on the side for their toy cars.  The boys loved it!
 


And this little guy just became a drool factory.  If you look close you can see his first tooth poking up on the bottom.

No comments: