In my family our big tradition was to have a big dinner on Christmas Eve and then read about the birth of Jesus in the scriptures and open one gift. Eddie and I continue with those traditions but in addition, the one present we all open is pajamas, and after that we like to take the kids to go look at lights around town.
| let's eat! |
| This year's feast included: Honeybaked ham, garlic & herb mashed red potatoes, corn, spinach salad w/ homemade poppyseed dressing and my grandmother's rolls. It was delicious! |
| Thomas made a candle at school that we used for our special dinner. He was really proud of it. |
| Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! I know we did. |
4 comments:
That sounds very eerily close to what we do every year. Weird.
This sounds like a Christmas tradition your kids will always remember!
Funny- I was going to say the same thing as Maury... ha. You guys look so cute in your jam-jams!
I Love all the pictures!! I kind of want to reach in and eat one of grandma's rolls though!! Everything looks so yummy!! :)
Post a Comment