Sunday, April 01, 2012

Playing Catch-up

Once again, here we are months after my last post and so much has happened/changed.  Man, I really need to get it together with these updates.  


These are just some cute ones of Henry that Eddie took after church one day.  Love that sweet little guy! 
If you weren't aware, I got rid of my hair.  I just didn't need it causing stress in my life any more so it went bye-bye.  It's awesome to only need a few minutes each morning to do my hair!  I'm free at last!


Thomas had a fun day in School and brought home all kinds of goodies so he and Jonny had to model them for me.    There's a shield he made along with a cowboy hat with a crown on top.  It was an exciting day!



We also had our cousins come visit!  Eddie's sister, Sara, came with her two kiddos to visit for a few days and we had a blast with them!  Thanks for coming Sara - now it's our turn to return the favor. :)

4 comments:

Kalyn Denny said...

I love seeing the pictures of your kids. And the short hair is great, so perfect on you!

Three Men and a Janie said...

Hello Andrea! I like keeping in touch with you via blogging... I am going to have my 3rd boy this summer, so its also nice to see another family doing the "all boy" thing! You guys look like you have a lot of fun! Take care, Janie

Andrea said...

Thanks Kalyn! Janie - I'm so excited for you! Aren't boys the greatest?! So much fun!

Jenilee said...

I love your hair. I have come so close to doing that myself. Your family is so cute. I am so sad I wasn't able to come and see them.