Other items of note were eating ice cream cones and getting more on our faces than in our mouths, going to the park with friends and catching some itty-bitty frogs (the little black dot in Thomas' hand is a frog), and tracing life-sized pictures of ourselves and choosing to make a body-sized mask out of it (Thomas) or color & decorate it (Jonny).
Thomas' new hobby is building transformers out of legos. These aren't from kits using instructions, this kid makes this stuff up as he goes. It's amazing to watch him. He hasn't even started 1st grade yet!
We also did a whole lotta singing!
As a side note, today in church we had a lesson about how we can make our weaknesses strengths with the Lord's help. We discussed how our Heavenly Father could have made us without weaknesses, he could have made us perfect, after all, he can do anything. But he didn't, instead he chose to give us weaknesses that are unique to each and every one of us. As we discussed this, this scripture came to mind: "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." (Ether 12:27, Book of Mormon) He gave us weakness so that through Him, we can become strong. I LOVE that and I have definitely seen that multiple times in my own life.
Hope you have a blessed week!

3 comments:
The videos have made my day - you two are raising world class children!!
Ether 12:27 is my favorite Book of Mormon scripture. It has always been a source of encouragement for me because of my many weaknesses.
Love, Pops/Grandpa
All I can say to add to what Grandpa/pops said, is They are totally brilliant!!! and I agree that you and Eddie are doping a stellar job raising these wonderful boys!!! I smiled all day and had to watch them again several times! :)
Love you all so much!
Grandma Howell
ok I meant Doing a stellar job... not doping a stellar job...:)
heehee
Post a Comment