A few weeks ago we went on a little "babymoon" getaway. We wanted to get in one last hurrah before the baby comes.
We went to the Deer Creek Resort about 40 minutes away from us toward Cincinnati. Since it happened to snow the whole weekend we spent a lot of time inside but it was fun to get away from the city if only for a few days.
The lodge is located on a huge lake and the resort has things like Golfing, Tennis, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, weight room, restaurant, biking, hiking, etc.
We ended up playing quite a few games of pool (since it's one of Eddie's favorite things to do AND it was snowing outside AND I don't have a swimming suit that fits me!)
It was a blast! Eddie pretty much wasted me in every game. But I still hold to the fact that it's hard to lean over the table for a good shot when you've got a big belly hangin' out!
Eddie's "I'm nuts about pool" face and a shot below of the man in action.
This is a view from the restaurant - it was really great to be able to look out on the lake and watch the crazy weather in action.
We had a blast just getting away from it all. We'll have to make it an annual trip! :)
6 comments:
You guys looks great! Andrea you look amazing!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one! Once you have him I know my time is just around the corner. :)
E - I love your precious round belly. You make a great looking pregnant lady.
I agree with Ginger. You look great, E! the "babymoon" is a great idea too.
What a fun trip!! That's a fabulous idea to take a little trip before the baby comes. I'm going to remember that the next time around. :) E- you really do look great!
Lovely belly shot:). I wish I had taken more of those. And that one of Eddie is awesome!
Thanks you guys! That means a lot...especially in this stage of the game. Can't wait to meet this little guy face to face.
Post a Comment