Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Help!

I am wanting to spruce up our various blogs and I was wondering how everyone is personalizing theirs so much. Do I need special software to make ours more pretty? If anyone can help me (Laura M & Laura P to name a few) please email me or leave a comment. Thanks!

Andrea

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You can make it in Corel or Photoshop. Once you have a header that you like I can help you set it all up if you want. I am still learning myself... Your friend Laura has helped me a lot! :)

Laura said...

Hey E,

I actually just started to figure out the whole "digital scrapbooking" world. We have Photoshop Elements and I downloaded some free digital scrapbooking stuff from online. I haven't figured out how everything in Photoshop works yet, but I managed to create a header for our blog. Once I had my header as a JPEG it was super easy to insert on Blogger. Email me if you want and I can send you some links to great websites with lots of free digital stuff. (You don't have to use Photoshop, you can use any sort of editing software that may already be on your computer.)

-Laura- said...

E- Ummm, yeah, ditto to the other Laura! I have Photoshop Elements too and also download free digital scrapbooking stuff online (You can find TONS of it if you just look in the right places.) I can email you some good sites if you want. Also there are some fun free widgets out there that are kind of fun to put on your blog. If you want to edit your template in any way http://beautifulbeta.blogspot.com is a really helpful site for editing html. Okay, this is getting long, I'll just email you!!

Andrea said...

Thanks you guys! I would love an email with site addresses and stuff. I'm thinkin' our blog is lookin' kinda sad lately - we need a facelift! Thanks again! I look forward to getting those emails!

E