Sunday, August 03, 2008

We say U-tah, You say We-tah

The second week of our trip we were in Utah. We spent a lot of time with Eddie's family for his youngest brother Chris' wedding, and some old friends down in Utah county.

We met our soon-to-be sister-in-law Christie first thing. She's a sweetheart.

Here's the groom getting words of wisdom from his brother. (Eddie's going on a 1 1/2 week beard at this point. Don't worry, he shaved for the wedding)

Our next stop was to visit our old neighbors and good friends the Stevensons. Here is their son, Will threatening to get Thomas with the hose - they both had a blast in the water.

Our friends Denise, Will, & James. We'll post the "professional" group photos when we get them.

It was so fun to see some of my old Library friends too! They agreed to have a "reunion" party and invite some of the other employees that I used to work with. It was so fun to visit with them - man, I wish we had more time for all of these visits.

Betsy, my librarian friend, and her husband Michael are expecting a little one in October, I think. So fun!

Thomas and Grandpa McClelland. He has this fascination with glasses....especially if they're on someone's face.

Thomas doesn't look like such a red-head next to cousin Elisabeth does he? They're a month apart and had so much fun together.

We visited my Dad's only sister, Elaine and her family. This is a picture of Thomas and I with my cousin Catherine & Aunt Elaine. They're always laughing - it's great!

Elaine had Thomas crackin' up so bad I had to post a picture of it. It was so funny, they were both in hysterics laughing so hard.

We topped off the whole Utah trip with a visit to Ogden to hang with my old high school buddy, RaeLyn and her family. We even got to see fireworks! It was the perfect way to end our trip - I guess you could say we went out with a bang! (cue eye rolling and groaning)

(note: we didn't get any pictures of the wedding since there were already so many people there taking pictures we were promised a CD of pics so when we get them we'll post them)



1 comment:

Justin and RaeLyn said...

Yay! I can't wait till you come to Utah again! It was a lot of fun!

--Rae