CONGRATS!!! When is the big due date? Do you realize that with you pregnant now, all the fiddy-fivers are pregnant right now except me? So funny! I'm totally feeling left out...okay, not THAT left out. :)
That is awesome!!! Congrats to all of you! How are you feeling? I hope your not too sick and if you are I can totally take Thomas if you need a few hours in the morning!! I know how those go!!
That. is. awesome! I was just thinking how I wish you would post something cuz I love to read blogs and get updated--but this one is the post girl!!! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family!
Hey- I just barely saw this! Congratulations!! We did the T-shirt thing too! Ha- I had no idea it was so popular. We put Mia's foot prints and a smaller set of baby footprints... should have put another set, but what did we know.
Andrea! I just found this news out today! Congrats to you all and I can't wait to see another one of your kids. Thomas is still the cutest baby I've ever seen. Call me if you need some rest time or something.
16 comments:
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!
(we announced with Alli wearing a t-shirt too...)
*is this what happens when you get released from a stressful calling?? haha.
CONGRATS!!! When is the big due date? Do you realize that with you pregnant now, all the fiddy-fivers are pregnant right now except me? So funny! I'm totally feeling left out...okay, not THAT left out. :)
Congratulations!!
That is awesome!!! Congrats to all of you! How are you feeling? I hope your not too sick and if you are I can totally take Thomas if you need a few hours in the morning!! I know how those go!!
Congrats, E!
Pretty exciting. You need to post it on Denny Connect too!
That. is. awesome!
I was just thinking how I wish you would post something cuz I love to read blogs and get updated--but this one is the post girl!!! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family!
YAY!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! HOW EXCITING!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!!! :0)
YAY!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! HOW EXCITING!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!!! :0)
Congrats!! I am totally excited for you guys! I hope your pregnancy is healthy and happy!!
-Heidi
Awesome!! I hope you have a sweet little girl this time, cause they are fun to dress up. How exciting!
Congratulations!! And what a clever way to share the news. I can't wait to hear the details... :)
Oh Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news!!! :)
Hey- I just barely saw this! Congratulations!! We did the T-shirt thing too! Ha- I had no idea it was so popular. We put Mia's foot prints and a smaller set of baby footprints... should have put another set, but what did we know.
Not tryin' to scare ya... ;D
Andrea! I just found this news out today! Congrats to you all and I can't wait to see another one of your kids. Thomas is still the cutest baby I've ever seen. Call me if you need some rest time or something.
Post a Comment