Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I need your help!

Ok, so we just had family pictures taken in December and I need your opinion on which ones I should print/frame for our home. Here are the choices (in no particular order):

#1:

#2:
#3:
#4:
#5:


#6:

Thanks!

20 comments:

Rachel said...

Rachel Sego votes for #3 and #6. Love your hair Andrea!

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

I'm lovin' #4
You look adorable!!

(p.s. Can you add me on your cooking blog?? please???)

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

I'm lovin' #4
You look adorable!!

(p.s. Can you add me on your cooking blog?? please???)

Marsie Pants said...

#4 and #5. They all look great though.

Shay said...

They are all so cute, but if I have to choose favorites, I like #s 3, 4, and 5 the best!

Britney said...

First of all, Andrea, you don't look pregnant! I'm amazed.

I vote for #3. It's a great shot of Thomas, and it's real family life in action. What could be better?

My life in a blog said...

I'd say #4 or #6, but I like more traditional family photos. All of them are very cute!

Lisa said...

I like 3 and 4. Very fun!

-Laura- said...

#2 and #4 are my favorites! So, so cute!!!

Sarah said...

6 and 1 are my favorites. They are all really nice though!

Anonymous said...

I like #2 #3 and #6. You guys look great! What a cute family you have Andrea!! :)

Jenilee said...

I love # 3 or 4 for a family shot and #2 of Thomas. What fun pictures. Andrea you look so beautiful!

Kristin said...

They are all so cute, but I like #3 and #4!!

Margot said...

I like #4, but crop it so there's less negative space. Also, #5 is adorable.

Chris and Sara said...

I really like #2 because it is very unique and it's cute how Thomas looks even smaller compared to the "big" people. I also like #1 (probably for the same reasons) and of course Thomas is supercute in #4.
Less than 100 days until the baby is due - congrats!

Yvonne said...

I like 3 & 4 best for your family photos! And I really like #5 of Thomas - he's a cutie for sure!!! :)

Denise said...

4=very yes

Justin and RaeLyn said...

Hey E! I like 2, 5, and 6. If they were framed and hung close together, that would be so cute.
--Rae

The Howell's said...

#3 and #5 definitely!!!! I don't have a reason. #1 is good too...it's always good to have a bum shot in your living room for all to see : ).

Lisa said...

#1 and #3 are my favorites