Here are the Halloween pics. These two are such characters! Jonathan was a lion and Thomas was a "doggie".
Notice how in all of these pictures Jonathan's hand is on Thomas...he is always gripping his older brother. It's so sweet and funny to me.
Getting ready to go trick-or-treating. Thomas was SO excited!
We had a great time and Jonathan even waited until I got him home to spit up on his costume. What a good kid!
9 comments:
Awww- those kids always make me giggle. Zach says Thomas always says "hi" to him when he goes into nursery with the twins. Poor kid surrounded by women-folk for two hours- making sure any guy that enters feels welcome enough to stay in there- haha.
Their costumes were cute! Glad you had a good time- even though I can't believe you weren't Glinda for Trick-or-treating! ;D
Way cute. Your oldest looks so much like you!
Adorable!!
Cute Costumes. Your boys are getting so big.
You have such cute kids and those costumes are adorable!!
You totally should have taken pictures of the whole family from the ward party! I thought you guys were a shoo-in for the costume contest, especially if you casually adopted shealynn (sp?)
Super cute costumes! Your boys look so cozy in them, and you look so good, Andrea. Hope you're doing well.
Those are some cute boys you have!
Adorable boys! I think it's totally precious that Jonathan's hand is on Thomas in all the pictures. It makes them look like best friends. :)
Post a Comment