Monday, February 08, 2010

Ahoy Matey!

The other day we played pirates. The boys just looked so funny in their pirate attire I just had to share. And contrary to popular belief, Jonathan does smile but the little stinker won't for the camera. I'll keep workin' on him though. He's gotta crack sometime.



(notice how Thomas' puppy had to have a pirate hat too?) hehe

4 comments:

-Laura- said...

Wow! Look at those beautiful blue eyes! Love the pirate attire. :)

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

arrrrrrrghhhhh.
(that's my pirate talk for, way cool!)

Lora said...

Love those faces! We sure miss "Baby Thomas" although he is not much of a baby anymore. Love those baby blue eyes on Jonathan! Adorable!

Margot said...

So here's what I've decided: Thomas looks more like Eddie and Jonathan looks more like you. I know that's not what this post was about, it's just what popped into my head as I looked at the picture of your two cute pirates side-by-side.