Friday, September 30, 2011

What we've been up to

I realize that I am way behind on my blogging so here is an attempt to catch up on the past couple of months.

A few weeks ago we decided to take the kids over to the temple before church and have a picnic.  They loved it and so did we!  We love having a temple so close!



Henry loved the temple too!

My dishwasher frequently doubles as a parking lot/garage and consequently a car wash at times.

We decided to use a Groupon and do something touristy while Eddie's dad was here in town.  We went to see the replica of the Santa Maria (one of the ships that Columbus sailed on).  It was interesting but not nearly as interesting as we thought it would be.  Oh well, we had fun anyway.


Thomas had his first day of pre-school earlier this month.  He loves it!  It has been really good for the both of us.

of course Jonny had to put his backpack on too!

It's freaking me out how old he looks.

We also went to a hot-air balloon festival in Marysville, OH in August where the premier balloon was this Darth Vader one.  It was SO COOL!  It was so realistic it was scary.

They even had storm troopers and the Imperial March playing in the background.  It was awesome!
So there's the last few months in a nutshell - a very small nutshell, but it's something right?

4 comments:

Pam said...

Cute little family...love when you share.

Emily said...

Congrats on blogging...maybe today will be a blogging day for us too.:) Loved seeing the kids:)

Britney said...

Hello! I don't think I ever congratulated you on your newest addition. I'm so excited for you!

And I'm crazy about his name. Henry goes so well with Thomas and Jonathan. Three boys. I love it.

Erika Wittorf Site said...

Again, I think Henry is a handsome little blessing. He is so cute. He makes me want to start breeding NOW! I love his giggles. It's seriously beautiful.